It's December 3rd. Yup. Go check, I'll wait.
Well, sometimes you need a break from the fancy-schmancy cookies and pies that turn your kitchen upside down and your floors into a flour skating rink.
I feel ya.
Try these Almond Coconut Bliss Balls!
These are a delicious snack or dessert and require NO BAKING! They come together quickly, so they work wonders when you're in a pinch and need to bring something sweet to your office potluck, your next holiday party, or just to have something on hand for out-of-towners.
<<<These are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, grain-free, no refined sugar, vegan>>>
In good health,
Almond Coconut Bliss Balls
1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
½ cup almond flour
2 T honey
2T coconut oil
1 tsp pure almond extract
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden.
3. Roll into balls (approximately 1 T each).
4. Place in freezer on a wax paper covered plate for at least 1 hour.
5. Keep in container in freezer or refrigerator and serve cold (will melt if left out too long).