Ready for the holidays yet? Me neither!
What if you had one more, quick & easy, healthy, NO BAKE dessert recipe in your arsenal to have at your fingertips for the remainder of the parties and gatherings?
I love to have some desserts in the freezer - especially this time of year! This helps cut back on the last-minute prep stress and means that if someone stops by last minute or we're running out and want the kids to be able to partake in dessert too, we have some options on hand.
This Maple Sea Salt Fudge is sooooooo satisfying! It's delicious and festive, plus it's full of protein and healthy fats to help keep you from devouring the cookie platters you just worked so hard to create. :-)
<< These are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and paleo>>
Don't they LOOK amazing too?!
Maple Sea Salt Fudge
1 cup almond butter
1/2 cup cashew butter
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted then cooled to room temp.)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp sea salt (optional: extra for garnish)
1. In a large bowl, mix together nut butters, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
2. Mix in vanilla and sea salt.
3. Line a cake pan (8X8 works well) with parchment paper.
4. Spread mixture evenly into cake pan.
5. Optional: Garnish with sea salt.
6. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
7. Cut into squares (using a warm knife). Place remaining squares back into the freezer to store.
Let me know if you try these!
In holiday cheer and good health,
P.S. Whatcha doing January 8th - 17th? Care to join me and a bunch of awesome ladies looking to start off the New Year feeling & looking our best?
Details about this 10-Day Healthy New You Reset can be found here. Come, take a look!