It’s the week before Christmas and the New Years celebrations are kicking off in 2 weeks. Some of us are all cookie-baked out. Is this you?! Do you need something different? This macaroon recipe has just 4 ingredients! You must try. :-)
· 2 large egg whites
· ¼ cup honey
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
· 2½ cups unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks with a hand blender.
2. Gently whisk in honey and salt. Fold in coconut flakes.
3. Place bowl in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
4. When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Fill a melon baller with batter (firmly packed)
6. Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until macaroons are golden brown.
7. Cool for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!
In good health and holiday cheer,