Ready for a delicious Summer appetizer / snack / side dish??
Deliciously Stuffed Sweet Mini-Peppers
- Mini Sweet Peppers (1-2 packages), washed
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 cup of red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 mango
- 2 roma tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 T honey
- 1 T cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to broil. Once the oven is warm, using tongs, place the peppers directly on the oven rack. Cook the peppers for about 10 minutes. When peppers start shriveling, remove them from the oven.
- Cut mango and avocado into cubes, mince the garlic, chop the cilantro, red onion, and tomato. Combine into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the orange and lime juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and cayenne pepper together.
- Pour the dressing over the avocado and mango mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Take your roasted mini sweet peppers, cut the in half (lengthwise), and de-seed them.
- Stuff with the mixture and ENJOY!
Will you be trying this?? Leave me a comment and let me know!
In good health,