If you're like me and you sometimes wait until last minute to decide on a dessert to make or serve to your family or for a special occasion, I've gotcha covered with this SUPER EASY, no-bake option.
Cherry Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries, chopped (plus extra for topping)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2-3 T coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp stevia (or substitute with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl the night before you're having company over.
- Leave overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, spoon into 3 of your prettiest bowls and garnish with more cherries and/or coconut flakes.
If you try this one, please drop a comment below and let me know what you think!
In good health,