Watermelon, watermelon...everywhere! Want to put this fruit to good use before it's out of season? Try this deliciously refreshing recipe!
Chia Watermelon Fresca (Serves 1)
• 1 1/2 cups seedless watermelon cubes
• 3 tbsp. water
• 1 tbsp. chia seeds
• 1 slice lime, for garnish
• Sprig of mint, or strawberries, for garnish
1. In a blender, puree watermelon and water until smooth.
2. Stir in chia seeds and let them sit for about 5 minutes (to thicken up).
3. Stir again, and let it thicken for as long as you’d like!
4. Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with lime and sprig of mint or strawberries.
In good health,