Guys…guess what? If you rethink your hummus strategy, your whole world opens up. ;-)
If you buy (or make) a plain, classic-style hummus, use it as a base to mix in other condiments, herbs, spices, produce, "things".
- Avocado for a good mayo replacement
- Tomato sauce for a creamy pasta topping or veggie dip
- Sriracha or hot sauce if you like it spicy
- Pumpkin or beets for a filling, sweeter, healthified dip or sandwich topper. Or, try this on zoodles (zucchini noodles)
- Herbs, spices, oil, vinegar, and/or lemon juice for a creamy salad dressing. This also works well for cold pasta and potato salads and spiralized veggie-pasta dishes.
Make your hummus work for you! It's a happy medium between eating more real/whole foods and not becoming overwhelmed with too much time or energy in the kitchen. This tip saves your money too! Buy your hummus (or chickpeas to make your own) in bulk and customize it for each person and meal afterwards. No more buying 1,284 different kinds of hummus at the store and draining your wallet.
Need help in the kitchen with meal prep or learning HOW and WHY we should be eating a certain way for our individual bodies and health goals? Let me know! I work with my one-on-one clients to catapult you towards your healthiest version of yourself. I aim to get you on your feet so you don't need me anymore! I provide nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness assistance. I am your health buddy! I am the front lines. Let's see if we can save you time and money by increasing your energy, your vitality, your productivity, and boosting your immune system, Let's decrease your reliance on meds, your grocery bill, your sick days, and your days missed LIVING because you have brain fog, pain, and fatigue.
Email me! We can chat about how I can help you. Tara@TaraAllenHealth.com